About: Kim Farmer
Recent Posts by Kim Farmer
The Color RunWhere: Cities Nationwide Length: 5k Grab your friends, some white-on-white running gear and get ready to be painted. At every kilometer, runners are spritzed with a new color of paint by volunteers, spectators and staff members to indicate how far they’ve made it in the race. Also known as the “happiest 5k on.
Plan AheadPlan your workout schedule at least a couple weeks in advance. This ensures that you have time.
Fall is a great time for fruits and vegetables in your diet as many are at their peak. Many of these healthy choices are not only good for you but have been shown to help fight cancer.
- Acai Berries
- Blackberries & Raspberries
- Chili Peppers
- Citrus Fruits (oranges/lemons)
- Kale and Other Greens
- Watermelon & Other Melons
What are your favorite cancer fighting veggies/fruits? Comment below!
Recent Comments by Kim Farmer
- October 12, 2019 on Do What You Love and Your Health Will Follow…
- July 22, 2019 on Alcohol is More Damaging to Brain Health than Marijuana
- May 17, 2019 on Exercise Helps Relieve Menopause Symptoms
- July 2, 2015 on 2 Nutrition Bars That Get a Thumbs-Up From an Actual Nutritionist
- June 17, 2015 on Mom-Approved Workout Gear to Help You Shed the Baby Weight