According to researchers at Penn State and Geisinger Healthcare System dieting in folks 75 and over doesn’t seem to have much effect on their overall health. We thought this was quite interesting. We have become quite food and body aware these days and that's something that's something that's relevant to all age groups. Just because we are food and body "aware" doesn't mean we do anything about.
About: Kim Farmer
Recent Posts by Kim Farmer
Just like when we are kids, our food tastes and preferences change over the years as well as the number calories we need at various stages in life. We also have a need for different nutrients at different ages. As we age, and with such a large number of "baby boomers" over 55 and above, there's a lot of increased information "out there" about how you should eat when.
Cardio Dance: This video will have you shaking your hips and shoulders and make you forget you are exercising! Upbeat Latin music with reggaeton, salsa, merengue and other dance types.
Approx. 45 min., for all levels. Visit our website to order yours today!
Recent Comments by Kim Farmer
- October 12, 2019 on Do What You Love and Your Health Will Follow…
- July 22, 2019 on Alcohol is More Damaging to Brain Health than Marijuana
- May 17, 2019 on Exercise Helps Relieve Menopause Symptoms
- July 2, 2015 on 2 Nutrition Bars That Get a Thumbs-Up From an Actual Nutritionist
- June 17, 2015 on Mom-Approved Workout Gear to Help You Shed the Baby Weight