About: Kim Farmer
Recent Posts by Kim Farmer
Spring is in the air and there’s no better time to start running. The changing of seasons can provide a fresh start for you and your fitness routine. And if the nicer weather isn’t enough to motivate you, it’s also the time of year that races pop up almost every weekend, giving you plenty of options to choose from.
Running to Fundraise
Many of the most fun and well-known races exist with the purpose of raising money for nonprofits. Keeping.
Recent Comments by Kim Farmer
- October 12, 2019 on Do What You Love and Your Health Will Follow…
- July 22, 2019 on Alcohol is More Damaging to Brain Health than Marijuana
- May 17, 2019 on Exercise Helps Relieve Menopause Symptoms
- July 2, 2015 on 2 Nutrition Bars That Get a Thumbs-Up From an Actual Nutritionist
- June 17, 2015 on Mom-Approved Workout Gear to Help You Shed the Baby Weight