About: Kim Farmer
Recent Posts by Kim Farmer
Plan AheadPlan your workout schedule at least a couple weeks in advance. This ensures that you have time.
Fall is a great time for fruits and vegetables in your diet as many are at their peak. Many of these healthy choices are not only good for you but have been shown to help fight cancer.
- Acai Berries
- Blackberries & Raspberries
- Chili Peppers
- Citrus Fruits (oranges/lemons)
- Kale and Other Greens
- Watermelon & Other Melons
What are your favorite cancer fighting veggies/fruits? Comment below!
These five power foods are extra important for women. Try and add these to you meals to help you feel great
Why to try: Vegetarians praise edamame as a high-protein snack, but each little pod is also a nutritional superstar for keeping our heart health in check.
Research suggests that edamame’s soy protein content and its antioxidant is oflavone compounds may reduce total and bad cholesterol levels. Edamame also contains heart-healthy omega-3s and 30 percent of your recommended.
Recent Comments by Kim Farmer
- October 12, 2019 on Do What You Love and Your Health Will Follow…
- July 22, 2019 on Alcohol is More Damaging to Brain Health than Marijuana
- May 17, 2019 on Exercise Helps Relieve Menopause Symptoms
- July 2, 2015 on 2 Nutrition Bars That Get a Thumbs-Up From an Actual Nutritionist
- June 17, 2015 on Mom-Approved Workout Gear to Help You Shed the Baby Weight